Arnie & Cheryl Solvig–Home from the field
1) Our opening services have been very good. Those who attend services are welcome to continue the measures that have been in place for the past months: face coverings, distancing, hand sanitizing, etc. And those who are susceptible (elderly, having an illness or weakness) we encourage to stay home a bit longer.
2) At the service, be aware that there will be some who do not wear masks, as masks are optional. We do encourage no handshaking, hugging, “holy kissing”, even “shoulder bumping”. We ask that you bring your own hand sanitizers, as you know what you like and what works for you. Clean hands seems to be the #1 measure for wellness!
3) The offering will be a drop in the plate as you enter or exit. You can still mail in your offerings. Offerings have been excellent during these last two months! Praise the Lord! and “thank you” to the faithful ones.
4) And there will be no children’s services for the present time.
Prayer Time at Home: As your pastor, I would like to strongly encourage all of you to make time on Thursday evenings at 7 p.m. to take time by yourself or with your family to pray for the needs that are before us right now:
- The virus and now the rioting that is affecting people around the world
- Ongoing online ministry of our church in this time
- Spiritual renewing and passion for the Lord
- Physical and emotional needs of our church and community
- God to be honored and praised in this time.